Skip to main content

Essential Oils Timeline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going to miss this little guy.

This is a chemo week, on Friday I’ll be getting my third knock out round of Adriamycin and Cytoxan drugs.   My treatments are every other Friday. One more round of the A&C combo and then I get to look forward to five rounds of Taxol. If the treatments follow the schedule I’ll be finished by my 37th birthday, the first week of July. My last round of chemo will be on the 4th of July. So at least I might be able to enjoy my ice cream cake before nausea takes over. Chemo is preventative, just like my preventative bilateral mastectomy. The chemo should lower my statistical predisposition to the cancer reemerge. Dr. Dureka, the first Oncologist that I saw at OU, said the statistical likelihood of cancer coming back is upwards to 60% likely without chemo, but with chemo and possibly radiation following the stats drop to 30%. It’s like a choose your own adventure book with every new Dr. visit. Maybe this next visit will send me to someplace tropical with warm sands and beautiful clear

Jump!

I could use a vacation from these treatments. I'm trying to keep the glass half full, but all these bitches (friends <3 I love) are taking vacations to the beach, and I can't help but feel dumpy and jealous.   The travel bug has got a hold of me and I wish I was not plugged into this treatment plan for another three months. It feels like I'm wasting my life away with all the mundane trips to the Dr. to get poisoned and then recovering from the poisoning just to get poisoned again.  Just four more treatments! We spent Saturday at Turner Falls, not quite the beach, but I got my nature fix. I was able to spend time away from home and had a nice adventure with my love. The trip was to see John Waters do a talk at the Ada film festival; patting myself on the back for seeing all his films. Traveling across the state through Oklahoma spring thunderstorms was an adventure in itself. The storm left the valley floor flooded at the falls, so we were not able to

Wonder Women Winning Cancer tee shirt

I love Wonder Woman she is a warrior!